Welcome To The Mane Event
For more information please contact:
- Christy Ridinger – 940-720-3428
- Dale Brock – 940-397-2247
You can also email us via this website.
What Is The Main Event?
- A public arts project of Leadership Wichita Falls, Inc., a local non-profit organization dedicated to developing community leaders through a community orientation and leadership program.
- The Mane Event began as a project of the Leadership Wichita Falls Class of 2007. Approximately 45 painted fiberglass horses were decorated by local artists and sold to sponsors and bidders at the Gala Auction.
- The project, under the direction of the class, raised $144,000 for Patsy’s House, the Faith Mission, and Downtown Wichita Falls Development, Inc. The horses are now a part of the Wichita Falls landscape decorating businesses, parks and intersections throughout the city.
- The project now supports the Leadership Wichita Falls programs through the ongoing sale of horses as public art.
- For more information about Leadership Wichita Falls, Inc., the organization’s website is: www.leadershipwf.org.